There are many ways to style bohemian box braids, depending on the length and thickness of your braids and your personal style. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Leave your braids down and natural for a laid-back, bohemian look. You can add some texture and volume by scrunching your braids or adding some curl with a curling iron.
- Try half-up, half-down styling by gathering some of your braids into a ponytail or bun at the back of your head. This is a great way to show off your braids while still keeping them out of your face.
- Create a bohemian crown braid by gathering all of your braids into a ponytail at the top of your head. Then, braid the ponytail and wrap it around the base of the ponytail to create a crown-like effect. Secure with bobby pins and add some flowers or other bohemian-inspired accessories for a truly unique look.
- Accessorize your braids with colorful ribbon, beads, or other bohemian-inspired accessories. You can add these elements to the ends of your braids or weave them into the braids themselves.
- Try braiding your braids into a bohemian-inspired updo. There are many different styles to choose from, including braided buns, braided ponytails, and braided crowns.
Overall, the key to styling bohemian box braids is to have fun and be creative. Mix and match different styles and accessories to create a look that is uniquely you. So, these are a few ideas for styling bohemian box braids. Have fun experimenting with different looks and don't be afraid to try something new!